Frequently asked questions
How do I place an order?
We have designed our ordering process to be simple and convenient, here are the steps to ordering online:
- Go on our shop page, select the design you desire. (Note we need at least 2 days notice)
- Choose the size, sponge flavour, and frosting flavour.
- Identify any allergies & restrictions during checkout if necessary.
- Add a personalized note on the cake if you wish at no extra charge. (We’ll contact you to confirm the note if we have any questions)
- We accept all the major credit cards as well as Paypal.
When to order?
- We need your order to be placed at least 2 days in advance. To accommodate all orders and the fact that we only source organic and the freshest ingredients, we need to know of your oder in advance. You will select your preferred delivery date and time at checkout.
Please note our Toronto location's calendar is blocked from NOV 14-NOV 17, so please place your delivery dates before or after that.
- We charge a $20 flat-rate delivery fee within 30km of Toronto, Ontario area.
- Free delivery.
Note. we only use our own service for deliveries and guarantee both on-time & damage free deliveries.
And pick up is not available.
- FREE shipping on subsciptions.
- $5 flat-rate delivery fee for all other days and locations.
- Please note our BYTES are not yet available for purchase in Toronto. Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know when we launch our Bytes in Toronto as well.
Do you offer Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, and Lactose Free Options?
We cater to those with varying restrictions and preferences, so we offer:
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
Our logo system is there to help you identify your needs when choosing your cakes.
Are all your products organic?
We choose the best suppliers for our ingredients and use ALL
What cake size should I choose?
- 6" (8-11 servings)
- 8" (12-18 servings)
- 4" mini cakes (2-4 servings)
- 6" + 4" (11-15 servings)
Do we make custom cakes?
Yes. We can accommodate unique designs for your special occasions.
For any allergies, or other restrictions, please let us know during check out.
Will the cake I order be exactly the same as the picture?
Please note although we try to make your orders the exact same to the cake you order, but because of the nature of design of some of our cakes like the Heavenly Cashew or Cashew Paint Stroke, your cake order may be slightly different than the one shown in the picture, as they have artisitic designs that require a freehand approach.
How about the fondant?
Please note we use regular fondant and it is just for decorative purposes. If you end up ordering a fondant cake, dig into it to get to the nourishing part!